HAVE YOU JUST BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH PRIMARY IMMUNODEFICIENCY?
WELL HELP IS AT HAND!
Here is your invitation to join the Primary Immunodeficiency Network of South Africa (PiNSA).
This is a non-profit association started in 2001 and made up of people who voluntary use their time to do the following;
- give SUPPORT to patients and their families
- create AWARENESS of the condition in both the medical and wider community through a vibrant and active advocacy programme
- supply INFORMATION to patients, their families and the medical community
- do FUNDRAISING to ensure the sustainability of PiNSA
- support LOBBYING of all stakeholders including government, suppliers and medical aids
- facilitate treatment TRAINING by immunology nurses
We have an official e-mail communication channel for our members called PiNSA_Link, a Facebook Group, access to information through our website pinsa.org.za and WhatsApp Group managed by our affiliate Rare Diseases South Africa
For any queries or to join PiNSA please e-mail email@example.com